2.5 GALLON

Robert

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
What should i put in a 2.5 gallon?? I was going to put in my baby platys until they were old enough but i'm going to get 2 of the 2.5 gallon tanks now!!
it's not one of those stupid orb, or hexagonal ones, this is just a normal glass rectangle one only alot smaller. so what should i put in it??

not much! :p

seriously though, you could get a betta or a pair (or trio) of small killies. Maybe use it as a quarantine if you keep small fish.

A male betta with 2 small-type cories or two otos.

:D

Hi there, my two cents worth says to give a big beautiful male a home in that, and i agree on a pair of small corys! Have fun!! Angel

a betta or 2 or 3 :D get seperators from ur local plastic store! (it's 2.5 gallon right?)

thats too small for 2 cories
unless they were pygmy cories,
but not many people can find them
corydoras (cories) love to galivant around and explore
and you would really be restricting space considering the most common
cories range from 2" (and VERY fat) to 4"
so like i said pygmy, or no corydoras at all :no:
it would however be a lovely home for a betta
and maybe a trio of ghost shrimp or an ADF (african dwarf frogs) aswell
considering that you would need a tight fitting lid

OR
just have 3 ADF's :nod:

It really can't be said enough! This is the perfect abode for a single betta. They are really interesting fish, they are very personable and feisty. In addition to being quite beautiful and variable. If this little aquarium has a light, get an anubias nana and some java fern for his tank, they like to rest on plants and those will grow in the even the poorest of light. There is something to be said for getting something "different" from what everyone else gets, but in this case, bettas are a popular choice for tiny tanks for a good reason. :wub:

Most reactions

Back