1St Hermit House Swap

dayzofspeed

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i'm chuffed, just spent an absorbing hour watching a small tricolour hermit trying out new shells, i reckon the crab is female tho because she just couldn't make up her mind. brilliant all the same :D

it's really interesting lewis, so far she is on shell No.6 that i've seen so far :rolleyes:
my wife spotted it happening first and called me down from my bath lol

Lol. I added loads of shells recently and one of them has change into a massive long White one but I missed it actually doing the change!! I've put loads of shells in the corner of the tank! :lol:

Was this one of mine mate? watched mine a few times jump to another shell :) amazing to watch :)

Was this one of mine mate? watched mine a few times jump to another shell :) amazing to watch :)
yes it was chris, & one of the red legs also appears to have shed, i am on the lookout for an extra large shell to for the big bruiser electric blue

Ive seen one of my blues pull out another blue and steal his shell so there was a naked hermit running around until he found a new shell :lol:

no he changed about 5 mins later.
also another one changed from a big shell to a small then back again the next day

Most reactions

Back