1St Aquarium

Nashoda

Reaction score
Well this is my first aquarium and now i'm addicted.(have 4 tanks now, lol) It's 5 months old and I'm still learning about the plants, which ones grow best in my water and light. I'm thinking this is a lifetime of education, but so much fun. Love doing aquascaping! Opinions are always appreciated. :)

Attachments

• 35gal..jpg
    35gal..jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 45
Well this is my first aquarium and now i'm addicted.(have 4 tanks now, lol) It's 5 months old and I'm still learning about the plants, which ones grow best in my water and light. I'm thinking this is a lifetime of education, but so much fun. Love doing aquascaping! Opinions are always appreciated. :)

Is that a cylinder tank?

No, not a cylinder, a bow front. Think i will redo picture tonight, i'm finding it hard to get a good one. Any suggestions on taking a good picture? I get glare and with bow front it always appears funny.

i always take pics at night, with only the tank light on in the room. use a tripod if possible. try different modes on your camera, one is bound to get it right, dont use a flash, and if you can, increase the ISO to like 800 or so, to help the low light. really its just all about taking lots of different shots with many different camera settings, one is bound to turn out.

Looks good. :)

Crazy Airborne is right, i take about 100 pics at a time, then share about 5 or 6 with people in my threads. lol.

Updating pic, hope its a bit better. Trying to get grass looking good, but it gets so tangled.

Attachments

• October 2nd web.jpg
    October 2nd web.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 67

Most reactions

Back