150l

alexandre

Reaction score
Hi,

This is the first time I show my aquarium to this forum, so here are the details, for those interested.

150L
6 x 24W T5 (Osram Luminuxe Deluxe 6500K)
Pressure CO2 via Aqua Medic 1000
Eheim 2028
Ferts: KNO3 – KH2PO4 – K2SO4 – TPN

12-05-07026.jpg

12-05-07009.jpg

12-05-07007.jpg

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Very nice, Alexandre. Thanks for sharing. Are you entering this into the AGA etc?

It will look even better when those stems bush out more. Plenty of pruning will see them fill out in no time.

Well done.

Nice to see on here too...

Very nice, Alexandre. Thanks for sharing. Are you entering this into the AGA etc?

It will look even better when those stems bush out more. Plenty of pruning will see them fill out in no time.

Well done.

Nice to see on here too...

Hi George,

Thanks for the comments. The AGA is out of my range, maybe in few years. And it’s to late for the CAPA, the French contest, the final day of entry is the 15th of this month. So I am short of time, an extra month would have been good.

Lovely tank, as George says shoudl look quality once the stesm fill out a bit.

Sam

Thanks every one for the kind comments.
My main problem is I never stick to my gun, half way thru I usually tyre it down and start all over again. Here are few shoots of the aquarium in the last year and none of the aquascapes have ever been finished. :sad:

100_0592.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0751-1.jpg

100_1153_edited.jpg

100_1388.jpg

04-03-07013.jpg

Thats a lot of scapes you've gone through in a year. I like your current one the most though, it'll look even better when the plants have filled out especially the java fern under the left piece of wood.

Welcome to TFF by the way.

Wow, that tank certainly has evolved. All of those scapes look brilliant.

Thanks every one. Yes that’s a lot of scapes never finished. But this time, I will try hard to keep my hands out of the aquarium.

what species of plants are in the foreground of 1st and 2nd?

That’s Lilaaeosis Brasiliensis, some how it used to grow very tall under HQL.

Thanks every one for the kind comments.
My main problem is I never stick to my gun, half way thru I usually tyre it down and start all over again. Here are few shoots of the aquarium in the last year and none of the aquascapes have ever been finished. :sad:

You'll fit in well over here! :lol: People here are constantly tearing down and rescaping their tanks. :lol:

Beautiful tank by the way. I also love the wood ledge. Very eye-catching. There's no harm in entering AGA if only for comments. It's a great way to get some constructive criticism and input.

Welcome to the forum. :)

llj :)

Most reactions

Back