Can't really help you, but clicking on that link made me look at all the entries for that competition and I got to see some incredible tanks and read the judges comments. That was like an hour of entertainment. Really cool. Thanks. I hope you find out what the moss is, though don't they give the name in the profile? Cladophora aegagropila? At least that's what I read, that and the java moss are the only plants in the display.

llj :D

^ What ken said... the stuff in the middle is moss... vesiculara dubyana, commonly known as Java Moss...

...anyway, if it's not java moss you're interested in it could be weeping, christmas, taiwan, peacock... or any others that I forgot....

That looks an interesting moss

EDIT - Oliver is a git! Being sponsoured by tropica of all people!

EDIT 2 - the Utricularia graminifolia looks a nice little plant too, in his 28lt

EDIT 2 - the Utricularia graminifolia looks a nice little plant too, in his 28lt

wow nice moss, tell me if you find any

wow nice moss, tell me if you find any

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...ntsr&1147501745
wxpensive project hehe

Peeps in the US can also get it here

Credit for this really has to go to Simon :) he pointed it out

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I can't post links here, but you should check the for sale sections of some other aquatic plant forums....

Most reactions

Back