100l Tank+external Filter And Heater

fatboywez

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have an unnamed 100L tank with lid for sale only selling due to having to scale down the amount of tanks i have, the lid is an old metal one but does the job and looks ok, The external filter is a fluval 205 less than a year old and comes with all pipes and some media that i no longer need. The heater is again less than a year old its a tetratec HT200. Will post the filter and heater but not the tank

Equipment make/model/size: 100L not sure of model comes with a light brown lid
Reason for Sale: No longer needed as i have scaled down my tanks
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: make me an offer

Equipment make/model/size: Fluval 205 External filter boxed+some media
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: No longer needed as i have scaled down my tanks
Delivery or Collection: Deliver at cost
Sales price: £35
Postage & Packaging: What ever it costs

Equipment make/model/size: TetraTec HT200 Heater
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Scaling down the amount of tanks i have
Delivery or Collection: Deliver
Sales price: £10
Postage & Packaging: £4

hi any chance of pics of the filter? Also is the additional media new or used/mature?

I can mate but its just a fluval 205 the pipe has been trimmed to suit my tank but still very long and the media is JBL MircoMec about half a box, ROWA Carbon a full tub and a tiny bit of de*nitrate.

I will try and get pics tomorrow as i have now given my fish away to a new home so will be dismantling everything tomorrow afternoon

Ok thanks - so is that media listed new or has it been running in the tank?

no all new, the de*nitrate there isnt really worth sending there is that little of it but are all new never been used

Hi would you be able to find out postage for me please? to HU9 - in Hull east yorkshire? Very interested in this depending on postage cost

Most reactions

Back