10 New Bettas From Thailand :)

Can I keep a copy of the angry marble for my interesting pics folder?

You have done yourself proud. Are you breeding them?

sure you can :) i can send you a larger copy if you like, too.

i'm hoping to breed the marbles once these fish grow out!

If you’re willing to share the name of your breeder/seller I’d be very interested to know. Those are some truly beautiful fish. :D

the black copper hmpk is from black_knight. the red gold and gold superdeltas are from nicebettas. she has great fish but i've only ordered from her twice and both times at least one fish had fin rot/bit himself. all the other fish are from watt and duen saenpaeng. i get most of my fish from watt and duen, and would highly recommend buying from them. i trust them enough to just tell them what i'm looking for and let them pick the fish for me, without ever seeing a photo. watt was recently in a major car accident and now has significant medical expenses to pay :(

Oh yeah I already copied the pic. If there is a better quality one I can copy, cool.

the black green female:

marajade01.jpg

marajade02.jpg

marajade03.jpg

marajade04.jpg

marajade05.jpg

marajade06.jpg

she seems to already have breeding stripes, but hey, i would too if i got to stare at luke all day:

lukeoct01.jpg

look at those eyes...
lukeoct02.jpg

obviously he approves of her....
lukeoct03.jpg

Congrats on your new fish. I am so totally jealous! Especially your black copper pair...absolutely gorgeous! I can't really have a whole lot of bettas in an apartment. But once we get a house, I'm getting more! :D Again, very beautiful fish!

Most reactions

Back