1 gal for betta

hey dolores lol. if you REALLY want to go overboard, petco sells 10 gallons, just the tank, for 10 bucks

not that all 7 or so of my fish have 10 gallons all to themselves. you could put other stuff in there with him, like corys or whatever.

if youre "getting addicted", use 1 gal storage containers with holes poked in the tops that you can stack. i thikn its convenient. thats what i do
(as long as you dont need lighting or a heater)

I have a tank similar to the 1 gals you were talking about. I forget the brand name but it was 9.99 at wally world like those and my betta is doing fine in there. I think it makes a great betta tank. In fact I think I'm going to go back and buy a 2 gal tank for another betta I think :)

Yes! The 2.5 with a divider is good, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one but they don't sell them in Australia.

The 5G, is $10 more and you would have to go to the trouble of making a divider if you wanted to keep two. Either one is fine really.

Possibly get a submersiable 25W heater (with thermostat) and use that to heat it.

i got a 5 gal hex tank from Big W in perth West australia and it comes with built in light and filter.and i went to go get a heater for it.i got fry in there at the moment but im looking for dividers at my lfs to put a betta in oen half

Most reactions

Back