What are you doing today?

Just got back here from a long break. Currently cuddling with my cat and gotta do water changes today.

My shipment of 30 orange pumpkin shrimp arrived a few minutes ago from Shrimpy Business. No DOAs thank goodness. Twenty one females and nine males. I started a drip acclimation at a rate of 1 drop per second. Once acclimated the shrimp will go into my 20 gallon long where I have red coral dwarf platys, yellow tiger endlers and a pair of gold sailfin mollys. It is a well planted tank so I’m hoping shrimp fry will survive. It’s a test.

Today it rained so we went to the garden store. Linda purchased some annuals to line the new walkway and surround the flagpole. I purchased Lexan to make a couple of tank covers. We then went to the pond store and purchased some bog plants that I cannot find out back.

Tomorrow will be kneel and dig day I guess.

I got to crawl around in the mud planting things all morning, then found a simple, why didn't I think of this 2 years ago solution to a tank set up issue. One of those "doh" followed by a face palm moments.

As I dig, I find interesting soil here. It's sandy, but there is a richness to it. It has never been farmed for crops, but had cows for a hundred years or so, til some time around 40 years ago. I think the cows left us some gifts. It's like a gravel tank that once had plecos.

I had one code keeping my car from passing inspection and finally after weeks of diagnosing the issue, I got it solved. On the way to the DMV another code showed up. This one should be simple. The OPD II reader says o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 and o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 1 are swapped.

First one on my baitcaster!
20240515_120728.jpg

Parents bought a new rig today
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0074.jpeg

Holey Moley, Batman! That's one mean looking truck. Hope it gets more than 7 miles per gallon.

What's he going to use it for?

Holey Moley, Batman! That's one mean looking truck. Hope it gets more than 7 miles per gallon.

What's he going to use it for?
Shipping it to his unit in Ukraine haha

Most reactions

Back