Returning to forum after 10 years

Gadgetman180518

Reaction score
Hey everyone returning to forum with new account after 10 years. I had an amazing tank with clown loaches of 22 years. Sadly when I was away the water quality spiked and I lost everything.

If anyone's interested I'm selling everything from my tanks is the classified section still going on here I can't seem to access it as a new member?

Hi and welcome back! :hi:

Classified sections still open (not sure about new members posting, sorry). It’s near the very bottom under the ’general’ subheading. That tank does sound amazing! I would love clown loaches but the only downside is the space they need… and coming home from holidays to a failing tank is always the worst :(.

I think you have to have a certain # of posts before you can use the classifieds section.

Hey everyone returning to forum with new account after 10 years. I had an amazing tank with clown loaches of 22 years. Sadly when I was away the water quality spiked and I lost everything.

If anyone's interested I'm selling everything from my tanks is the classified section still going on here I can't seem to access it as a new member?
What was your old username? We would much rather help you revive your old account than have you start up a new one, as multiple accounts are against the rules. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back