Pac Man frogs or Red Eyed Tree Frogs

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I've never kept frogs but I have been a bit obsessed recently with the idea of a pac man or red eyed tree frogs. I will have space for a frog tank in a few weeks and after watching loads of videos on each I kind of need to hear how people got on with either and which they recomend

I am veering towards a pacman as I love the look of the things

Yes! I've been getting really tempted by Pacman Frogs but I've not looked too much into them but they are very cool. Will be watching to see what people suggest :)

Yes! I've been getting really tempted by Pacman Frogs but I've not looked too much into them but they are very cool. Will be watching to see what people suggest :)
ace looking things arent they and they seem the better choice for someone with no frog experience. I love the green and black ones. Like Baron Greenback from Dangermouse! :)

I found this article pretty informative... on Pac Man's

I found this article pretty informative... on Pac Man's

cheers

Just read that and it suggests things that all the others I have read said are must nots! :) ie handling them which everything else says you shouldnt really do unless wearing gloves as they absorb toxins and having a heat mat underneath which is meant to be a no no and to have it on one side instead to give a variance of temperature. He doesnt mention silversides either which seem to be a staple of their diet.

I am going to get one I cant wait just need to find a cheap tank for one

Most reactions

Back