My new fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman97

Reaction score
Hello everyone how are you all

2 years ago I posted asking questions about my fish I have been told harsh words by adorabelle dearheart that I had to give the fish back to the shop owner

My old topic

Now I have bought new fish it’s been 2 weeks since I got them they are still alive I am taking good care I give them food daily and change 50% water every 2 or 3 days I have changed the tank now I want some good honest advice and if anyone can tell me about these fish I got I will appreciate it

I hope I get a positive response from adorabelle dearheart this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 32
I'm afraid you might get similar responses to your original post..

It seems you have Glofish - https://www.aquariumcoop.com/blogs/aquarium/glofish

It's good to see you change the water! But build-ups of waste will happen a lot quicker in smaller volumes of water.

A look at FB marketplace for second-hand tanks that are larger would greatly help the fish you have. A 38L would be a good start to look at. But the larger the better.

I would also recommend live plants that I think were recommended in the original post as well. A filter is a must-need as well

Do you have access to a local pet shop that sells larger aquariums? Or perhaps an online store that has similar products?

Last edited:
I'm really sorry but this tank is far too small for any fish to live healthily for any length of time. I'm not sure where you are based but perhaps see if you can get hold of a secondhand tank you can use, then follow the cycling instructions on here. In the meantime keep up with those large water changes and make sure you treat any tap water to remove chlorine. Il

If you can't buy a bigger tank then I'm afraid I would have similar advice to last time and recommend you take the fish back as this is not a suitable long term home unfortunately.

I am hesitant to add anything being a beginner myself but after reading you past thread I am flabbergasted that you seem to ignore the advice you request.

Please try to come to grips with the idea you are dealing with living creatures not children’s toys.
Your fish, like any other pet you choose to care for comes with responsibility. Failure to account for their needs properly is cruel.

Please listen to these people who are honestly trying to give you the advice you ask for and act accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back