First fish order from Aqua Huna.

FishyD

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
First order and actually the first DOA online fish I remember. A cory didn't make it and it looks like he got gored in the bag by a barbell but who knows for sure. DIdn't seem to do the other corys in the bag any good either , but it's early to tell. The rest of my order looks great and was very professionally packaged and good communication so we'll see how it goes.

Make sure you photograph the dead fish and contact the supplier to let them know what happened. Just in case the rest of the Corydoras have issues.

Definitely. I already notified them and thought waiting a day might be best. Three or four of the remaining five were very active after I turned off the lights last night so perhaps it will end reasonably well.

Make sure you photograph the dead fish and contact the supplier to let them know what happened. Just in case the rest of the Corydoras have issues.
It looks like Cory roll call will have to wait until sunset. They really like the largish Mopani hiding spots I provided. It's been rare when I have seen two of them wandering at one time today. On a happy note the Serpae's colors popped nicely in under 24HRs. I purposefully ordered juveniles and figured they were just too young to be anything but grayish. They are clearly acclimating well so far.

Most reactions

Back