Clown killifish tank

I saw two, roughly the same size so I think it is safe to assume they are from the same batch, no idea if there are more. I assume they are about two months old
Does anyone know at which point do these juveniles stop eating newly hatched fry and leave them alone? Just so I have an idea

The frogbit roots are killing me with the green hair algae, I try to do management, but I feed all over the tank, thus overfeeding, thus algae. I got me an assasin snail to help control this here a bit.
IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

Is there any best Killifish for a 20 gallon tank that already has 10 neon tetra in? Just neon tetra. Also, how much do they jump?

Is there any best Killifish for a 20 gallon tank that already has 10 neon tetra in? Just neon tetra. Also, how much do they jump?
Frankly no idea. I have a lid and basically full surface of plants, so I have never observed any jumping, but they are alone in the tank, noone is chasing them except each other, and that happens under water.
I doubt they would do well with any fish if you intend to breed, they are also slow eaters, so you would have to feed with that in mind but they are very mild, they will not mind other fish
I have no idea about other killifish, I only ever kept these

Some more pictures of the killifish. They are so lovely. Fry with a female, growing nicely

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    382.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 7
So, one of the fry colored up and is clearly a male. Given I gotten the adults in the middle of august, the fry must be around 3 months, not more, so it is good to know when they color up

Attachments

• IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 7
Over weekend I finally got a delivery of dario hysgion and added them to the clown killifish tank. I also moved some shrimp there some time back, so the tank is now full of life (and red, so much red:) )
I do not have the most recent picture of the tank, I have added two sava pods, some jackfruit and mangrove leaves and some other pods, which made the substrate a bit messier, because the snails and shrimp are eating them in bulk. But the darios are so far having fun, establishing, coloring up
I also never noticed how voracious the clown killifish actually are
Will see how this combo goes
I got five darios, I am hoping to keep a trio in this tank and move out the other two if they turn out to be male. And if I ever will be able to identify and catch.

Attachments

• IMG_1170.JPG.462ef59764658c65b96c6a64dc548049.jpg
    IMG_1170.JPG.462ef59764658c65b96c6a64dc548049.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1311.JPG
    IMG_1311.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG