I did it

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
04-30-24, i proposed to the love of my life. im so blessed to be in this position. this last year has been the hardest year of my life; transitioning out of my parents house, getting new jobs, trying to get over depression, quitting 2 addictions, it’s been tough and it’s been real. but she has never given up on me and i know she’s the one i want to spend the rest of my life with. she is also a strong christian and me being a christian as well, makes this relationship work very well. ever since the first day i started dating her, our relationship has been God centered and i know that that’s the reason why we have succeeded so far. i’m just so blessed
IMG_6197.png
IMG_6176.jpeg

(and she supports my fish tank obsession so yeah 🥰)

close up of the ring
IMG_6189.jpeg

You idiot, why would you do something like that?

That's what I was going to say until I scrolled down the page and read this.
(and she supports my fish tank obsession so yeah 🥰)
Under these circumstances you can disregard the first sentence and I give you my blessing as a fellow fishy person who has nothing to do with marriage and who you don't have to consult to get hitched :)

It's been a busy 12 months for you, and now you get engaged. Congratulations young man. I wish you and your beloved a long, happy, healthy and prosperous life full of many wonderful memories. But don't forget, the fish come first. :fish:

Hello and Wow! Good for you. Such an exciting time for you two young people. I know you two will do well. I recall my wife and I being in the same position in life. That was nearly 40 years ago. My, how time does fly. All the best to you two!

You idiot, why would you do something like that?

That's what I was going to say until I scrolled down the page and read this.

Under these circumstances you can disregard the first sentence and I give you my blessing as a fellow fishy person who has nothing to do with marriage and who you don't have to consult to get hitched :)

It's been a busy 12 months for you, and now you get engaged. Congratulations young man. I wish you and your beloved a long, happy, healthy and prosperous life full of many wonderful memories. But don't forget, the fish come first. :fish:
thank you! definitely definitely, fish come first :fish: 🙏

Hello and Wow! Good for you. Such an exciting time for you two young people. I know you two will do well. I recall my wife and I being in the same position in life. That was nearly 40 years ago. My, how time does fly. All the best to you two!

congrats on 40 years! thank you

Congratulations friend!

Congrats. Two hunks of advice that have Linda and I well 50 plus years.

Give and take ….. Always give more than you take.

Happy wife equals happy life.

Wishing you well on the new journey.
appreciate the advice thanks!

Congratulations to you both💒
Congrats my guy.
Congratulations friend!
Welp . It happens to the best of us . Congratulations ? Yeah .
big thanks to all of y’all!! :huddle:

Congrats. Two hunks of advice that have Linda and I well 50 plus years.

Give and take ….. Always give more than you take.

Happy wife equals happy life.

Wishing you well on the new journey.
Sounds like some relationships I've been in. I give them my money and they take all my money :)

Dude I teared up reading this. We’ve been on this forum since we got kicked out of “that other fish forum” together on the same day. This is one of times when things just come full circle. Best of luck man and all our love (me the fishes and husband)
Nice to see you back here TheTenthDoctor :)

Most reactions

Back