Your Betta's Characteristics

danele

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all, got my first betta a few days ago and cant believe how friendly he is.
He feeds off my finger, which i find amazing. (why didnt i start keeping them earlier)
Anyway would love to hear of the weird and wonderful things you've experienced with your bettas. :)

My Betta is a nervous, shy little boy! He's scared of shrimp!

Really! Dont they eat shrimp?

Usually they do, Calcifer on the other hand thinks they're gonna eat him! I want to breed him because he's such a docile fish, but he might be scared of the lady fish!

:lol: sounds cute though

My betta is always showing off, im sure he thinks he's getting a bloodworm if he does.

My male Betta will rush to the top if im around expecting to be fed all the time!

My males right now are all full of themselves seeing who could build the best bubble best

But the one who has the most personality is my VT male Bo
He is so funny and he's got so much attitude lol in the mornings he will swim around then come down to the end of the tank by my bed and stare at me till I get up to feed him, if you tap on the glass to get him to come out of hiding he will race over to you flare a little then leave lol

My male Betta will rush to the top if im around expecting to be fed all the time!

mine is like that, i sometimes wonder if i feed enough!

My males right now are all full of themselves seeing who could build the best bubble best

He is so funny and he's got so much attitude lol in the mornings he will swim around then come down to the end of the tank by my bed and stare at me till I get up to feed him, if you tap on the glass to get him to come out of hiding he will race over to you flare a little then leave lol

Bo sounds great, have you got a pic of him flaring?

my betta is peacfull and lazy. it like to let the filter suck it to the side so it can do nothing. and also when it eats my cichlid pellets it always takes it behind the filter to eat it. haa

mine is like that, i sometimes wonder if i feed enough!

Bo sounds great, have you got a pic of him flaring?

Ya hang on

I caught my betta yawning,

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/718/xtti.mp4/

my betta is peacfull and lazy. it like to let the filter suck it to the side so it can do nothing. and also when it eats my cichlid pellets it always takes it behind the filter to eat it. haa
You call your betta "it", do you know if its male or female?

Found a picture of Bo in another thread, handsome ;)

My PK male likes to be the first to be fed so he jumps for his food.

Most reactions

Back