Young Apple Snails - Purple, Pink And Possibly Blues

I will try emailing you again now, hopefully it will work this time. I just noticed a picture in the invertebrates section of a pink snail you have, I've never seen a snail that colour before! Did you breed that colour yourself?

Purple striped with dark foot (sorry I assumed you were a mind reader there).

I'll confirm my address with you as of Monday (I was going to get them sent to work; but I seem to have caught the lurgy so I'll see how I feel and if I'm off I'll obviously get them delivered to home). But thats easy enough to do :)

Well I'm on / around every day and check my emails multiple times a day so I am likely to get any pms, emails or thread reply notifications in plenty of time.

I'll send you my paypal now. :)

@Gruffalo - I've got your email and have replied :)

I will update the original post now to reflect what has been bought.

Hi can you let me know what you have left please? I think you have five purple/blues and I'd like to buy them all if poss. Thanks. James 07771 635581 or PM me.

There are 5 Purple/Blues and 1 Bright purple striped with a white foot that will grow into being pink.

@Gruffalo, I didn't breed that snail, it was just a picture from google to demonstrate a colour.

There are 5 Purple/Blues and 1 Bright purple striped with a white foot that will grow into being pink.

@Gruffalo, I didn't breed that snail, it was just a picture from google to demonstrate a colour.

I'd like to buy them all pls- can you let me have an invoice/total price and details so I can PayPal you. Thanks. James

Most reactions

Back