Yet Another Id Request

possibly a para plec (L075).
I know there are a lot of slight variations in patturn depending on where they are from - but they normally have smaller spots on their heads.. and a more defined orange tail.
Its not a L147 or a L163, but He's the same body shape though so a Peckoltia of some sort would be a good place to start ;)

Nice Plec though :good:
What was he sold as?

This was ours when he was young as a comparison.
L075a.jpg

Thanks smithrc.

I was in a very small FS near my dads house about a month ago & in conversation I told the elderly gentleman who runs it that I liked 'fancy' plecs & asked if he ever had any in etc...

1st time I went back again was yesterday & strightaway he said "I've got a fancy pleco, I've been keeping it for you"!

Said he couldn't remember the name of it but thought I'd like it.

Nice of the old fella, & I really liked the plec, so home I went plus one pleco & minus £15!...lol

Thanks smithrc.

I was in a very small FS near my dads house about a month ago & in conversation I told the elderly gentleman who runs it that I liked 'fancy' plecs & asked if he ever had any in etc...

1st time I went back again was yesterday & strightaway he said "I've got a fancy pleco, I've been keeping it for you"!

Said he couldn't remember the name of it but thought I'd like it.

Nice of the old fella, & I really liked the plec, so home I went plus one pleco & minus £15!...lol

Good of him - and £15 is a good price - whatever he is :)

Good price for a para, if that's what he is :) There's another one that looks like a para, but without the orange tint to the fins...a big spot or something...shall have a look on PC and see what I can find...

Nope just looked it up and it doesn't have a spotty tail. So I say para too. Maybe. LOL!

Most reactions

Back