Yay!

one-envy

Reaction score
:D s as most of you know already, my beautiful 27 in silver arowana jumped out of its cage to its death about 2 weeks ago. we morned its loss and then went in search of another. it was an arduous task. i was searching for an asian arowana, but came to find out that they are quite illegal in the united states. what a bummer. i ended up at King Discus in seattle,wa. he has a wonderful aray of exotic fish, from arowanas to sting rays and needle fish. there i found the new edition to my family. he is an austrailian arowana only about 6in in size right now, but not to fear he shall grow, considering he is now in my 85gal tank with only a 4lined cat and a pleco to keep him company. ill stop rambling now. just thought you all should know about my inquiry.

Wow thats great, any chance of some pics? Jardini's are a bit more aggressive than your basic silver. Watch your hands in there!!!!!

If you have a pic saved on your hard drive, go to the members pics section of this forum. Post a new topic and above where you normally press submit there will be a letterbox with a browse button. Hit browse, find the pic on your computer, then hit submit. Viola, your pretty lil jardini for all to see :)

Most reactions

Back