Yah!!!! Platy Fry!!!!!!!

Kayla Silver

Reaction score
Last night I came home at 12:00 and right when I got in my bedroom I checked on my pregnant platy and she looked skinnier and stamache emptier I thought I was just totally tired but I looked again and saw a fry!!!!!!!!! She had her babies finally but their was only 3. But I am so proud :D this is my first time ever having my platy have babies!!!!!! I love them so much :wub: Anything I should know to take better care of them????????????I couldn't be any happier I waited for them, what seems like forever!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :rolleyes: :look:

Honestly my orange mickey tail male platy lived alone in his 10 galon tank for a couple days then I bought a yellow mickey tailed female and he was interested in her right away!!!!!!!! I only had her for about 35-40 days ( and she just had babies) and I did not buy her pregnant so not long at all it took for them to breed and I bought another female not to long ago and she is pregnant now too!!!!!!! :D

i feed my fry baby brine shrimp. your momma may not be done yet. my platy took about a week the first time she had hers to finish having them. good luck and enjoy. they're so cute arent they.

Most reactions

Back