scotty

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Plants: xmas moss
Quantity for sale:8 golf ball sizes portions
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price:£3 including postage
Postage & Packaging:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the

Can I have 3 please?

Is paypal ok?

pm received and payment sent. Thanks :)

posted at 10:20 am this morning

Recieved today, thankyou :)

Haven`t got round to sorting it out yet but it all looks nice and healthy :good:

no probs,i started of with 6 strands of xmas moss,i just super glued it to my bogwood and it flourished

I'm quite interested as I have a new piece of driftwood I will be placing in my tank however I'm currently dosing Seachem Excel, is this going to be a problem and cause a melt or can I expect them to get along fine?

Also if I were to feather out this golf ball size how much do you think I could get in terms of centimetres squared?

Cheers!

I'm quite interested as I have a new piece of driftwood I will be placing in my tank however I'm currently dosing Seachem Excel, is this going to be a problem and cause a melt or can I expect them to get along fine?

Also if I were to feather out this golf ball size how much do you think I could get in terms of centimetres squared?

Cheers!

sorry mate i haven't got a clue

Cheers!

sorry mate i haven't got a clue
would you do the remaining 3 for 8 pound? I can paypal you later today as im on my phone atmw

Most reactions

Back