Xmas Moss, Crypts, P.helferi

coldcazzie

Ice Queen
Reaction score
I'm breaking down my Rio 180 for various reasons, and so I'm selling off the plants in it. Obviously I'll combine postage on plants, but I haven't stated postage prices as they depend on what people want. I'll weigh and give a price when people show interest. Payment by Paypal please.

Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire for anyone who wants to collect, failing that you can choose 1st or 2nd class postage to suit you.

Postage
Under 100g package
1st class: £1.65
2nd class: £1.40

101-250g package
1st class: £2
2nd class: £1.80

250-500g package
1st class: £2.55
2nd class: £2.20

Sorry about the sideways/upsidedown pictures: photobucket has a mind of it's own! :grr:

Plants: Christmas Moss
Quantity for sale: 8 6 5 2 golf ball sized clumps (each will cover a 6-7inch square area)
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £2.50 each
Postage & Packaging: depends on the amount, will weigh for accurate postage
Photograph:
IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

Plants: Anubias barteri var. nana golden
Quantity for sale: 2
Sales price: £2 each
Photograph: seem to have missed a photo specifically of these, but here's one of them in the tank, it's the one in the centre and the two to the right of it

Plants: Anubias barteri var. nana
Quantity for sale: 1
Sales price:
£8 for the large one
£1.50 for the small one
Photograph:

Plants: Piece of tree stump shaped wood, measures approx 5.5" tall x 8" long by 6" deep.
1 x Anubias barteri
1 x Anubias barteri var. nana
1 x Anubias barteri var. nana petite
Sales price: £12
Photograph:

Plants: Pogostemon helferi
Quantity for sale: 2, one with a very large runner which is almost a stand alone plant. 1 - the one without the runner in the picture.
Sales price: £1
Photograph:
IMG_5337.jpg

Plants: Lily bulb, unsure on specific species, only bought this a month or so ago.
Sales price: £3
Photograph:

Plants: Cryptocoryne albida
Quantity for sale: 3
Sales price: £1 each
Photograph:

Plants: Cryptocoryne lucens
Quantity for sale: 4
Sales price:
£1 each for the 4 on the bottom row, these are small crowns with little to no root structure.
£3 for either the middle/left, these have roots and are sprouting loads of new leaves, probably splitable.
£2.50 for the one on the right - big, but not splitable yet. Longest leaves are around 8-9 inches long.

Photograph:
IMG_5335.jpg

Plants: Bolbitis heudelotii
Quantity for sale: 2 rhizomes
Sales price: £5 each
Photograph: sorry there's only 1 in the picture, the other is very slightly smaller than this one

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given. The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Don't think so... I shall check. I might be able to take one but obviously I had to pull it up to photograph it so it might look a bit odd! :lol:

EDIT: I lied. This is it around Oct 24th. Must've bought it about 6 weeks ago then cuz it was a couple of weeks old at this point. :good: S'got more leaves now obviously.
IMG_5261.jpg

looked deceptively tall in the first picture, was looking for a background giant.

thanks anyway!

Hiya :)

Am interested in a few of your plants to help bulk out my tank! Bolbitis heudelotii and Pogostemon helferi, and also the christmas moss have caught my eye, are these attach to wood plants or in the substrate types (moss I assume you attach to stones etc?

Would you do a deal on all of those plants?

Anna :)

looked deceptively tall in the first picture, was looking for a background giant.

thanks anyway!
It will grow to the surface, I've just not had it long enough for it to grow that tall. Kyle had it before me and it grew to the surface :good:

Hiya :)

Am interested in a few of your plants to help bulk out my tank! Bolbitis heudelotii and Pogostemon helferi, and also the christmas moss have caught my eye, are these attach to wood plants or in the substrate types (moss I assume you attach to stones etc?

Would you do a deal on all of those plants?

Anna :)
Crypts and P.helferi are substrate plants, bolbitis, anubias and moss need to be attached to wood or rock.

Which ones exactly are you interested in?

oh go on then! let me know how much postage.......presume paypal is ok?

Yip, anything else or just the bulb? Also, do you want me to chop the leaves and roots off before I send it, or leave it as it is?

I'd like the 2 bolbitis, the larger of the two (one with runner) helferi and two clumps of the moss please!

oh go on then! let me know how much postage.......presume paypal is ok?

Just a note! I have a lilly bulb the same as this one and I have the same tank as you...mine grew a shoot to the top of the tank in 3 days!!! It's already growing a brand new one now too, it's incredibly fast growing :)

Yip, anything else or just the bulb? Also, do you want me to chop the leaves and roots off before I send it, or leave it as it is?

crikey, now we're getting technical! I've no idea, what do you think is the best option?

I'd like the 2 bolbitis, the larger of the two (one with runner) helferi and two clumps of the moss please!
Bolbitis x 2 = £10
P. helferi x 1 = £1.50
Moss x 2 = £5

Total = £16.50, will package those now and then I'll weigh them and let you know on postage?

crikey, now we're getting technical! I've no idea, what do you think is the best option?
Lol, no idea, leaves etc would make it a bit more expensive to post... I got it with them chopped off, but obviously it would take longer to grow to the surface with them removed... it's up to you! :lol: (very unhelpful I know!)

Lol, no idea, leaves etc would make it a bit more expensive to post... I got it with them chopped off, but obviously it would take longer to grow to the surface with them removed... it's up to you! :lol: (very unhelpful I know!)

let's keep them attached them. When you have a price then PM me as I'm bound to lose this thread...

Bolbitis x 2 = £10
P. helferi x 1 = £1.50
Moss x 2 = £5

Total = £16.50, will package those now and then I'll weigh them and let you know on postage?
Package weighs 162g so £2 first class or £1.80 2nd class.

is your moss pest snail free caz? I might have some off you to cover another coconut house :)
No pest snails, but I can't guarantee it won't have baby mts in it... damn things get everywhere! :lol:

let's keep them attached them. When you have a price then PM me as I'm bound to lose this thread...
No worries. With leaves it weighs 103g so £2 1st class or £1.80 2nd class.

Most reactions

Back