• Amazing and brilliant

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Stupid and boring

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

TallTree01

Coo, Man
Reaction score
I just wanted to show you guys and gals this vid I've spent the past 1/2 hour watching. :)
Lovely technique and a few tips I picked up along the way. ;)
[media]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDexLMZFrU[/media]

Let's hope this embed thing works! < crosses fingers >

Nope, didn't work?

I've seen that before, as well as a few of his others. Brilliant artist, and that's probably his best work.

Just watched this. Wow! 
smile2.gif

Some good tips here, wish watched this before setting up my tank in first place. Lol 
laugh.png

Come on do you seriously have to ask if his work is good or boring. The clips on youtube are very good personally i can watch them for hours as they are not boring and he gives some really usefulll information

TallTree01 said:
I just wanted to show you guys and gals this vid I've spent the past 1/2 hour watching.
smile.png

Lovely technique and a few tips I picked up along the way.
wink.png

[media]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDexLMZFrU[/media]

Let's hope this embed thing works! < crosses fingers >

Nope, didn't work?

There's no doubt that that's absolutely beautiful. Anyone who takes the time to create that is a genius.

If you seriously could tell me you wouldn't love something like that in your tank I wouldn't believe you!

Fabulous!

Seen it, they also have a follow up on the green machine website showing how it looked after it had grown in for a while.
I loved watching the schools of tetras swimming around the island, that's the video that made me want to get schooling fish.
And yeah, pointless poll :p

i remember watching this a long time ago. it gave me great ideas to work with my tanks. these guys are awesome!

Now lets all play the fish guessing game from this video. :p Some tetras, a variety of cories, shrimps...

Gotta say I would personally love to put some small stingrays or some larger fish that have personality in the tank like south American cichlids or a nice channa species. It is beautiful I agree, but you can save a lot of space with a nice painting on the wall. Maybe I'll get the aqua scape bug one day but I do prefer to look at my fish at the moment.

Very nice work indeed! Quite a few good tips as well. Since I'm just beginning with a 55 gallon aquarium I could use all the tips I can get.
yes.gif
 Thanks for sharing!

I have seen this before too, he is awesome! I like the small fish in there, I can't stand when they put big fish in big tanks giving them as much space to swim as a goldfish in a biorb...
tongue2.gif

Most reactions

Back