Worried About Boredum

KitKat88

Reaction score
Well I guess I am still scared about what happened to my first betta.

For those who don't know. My first Betta Mizu only lasted 2 weeks. I guess I didn't clean his take properly or did something with the water and he had white fuzzy stuffs growing on him and wasn't eating much before that happened and what he did eat where the old pellets that fell to the bottom of the cage.

So Wendy-Pepper is constantly swimming around his cage there are points where he just rest on the bottom of the tank over in the center or around the happy Buhda statue in his tank. I guess he was still hungry last night and tried going after the tiny tiny little bit of Betta flakes that floated to the bottom of the tank. (He seems to like the flakes surprisingly.)

But I guess the going after the flakes and laying on the bottom of the tank just freaks me out a bit. And then I was wondering if he would ever get bored in the tank too. Or do you think he will be fine and happy (And cleaning wise I do have to clean the tank once a week. I am a college student and need to "study" or try too.)

Maybe I just worry too much.

Most reactions

Back