World Of Warcraft Anyone!?

lol This is like the 14th wow thread XD you'll be surprised how many there are if u search :) I used to play too, but on private servers so i guess that dosn' t really count :p

Holy cow!!

I'm on AZJOL NERUB aswell! With my rogue Druid and priest, 72 rogue 37 Druid and priest! Are u alliance or horde?
If anyone has any unwanted accounts :p

I play on Aszune

80 Dranei Priest
75 Human Warrior
40 Night Elf Hunter

:) Going to start doing heroics etc next week only just dinged 80

Tryed the demo and i just couldnt get used to it

afraid to say im a bit of a runescape'r ( ducks from abuse about this game)

my wow account ran out :( now i cant play :( my mate usually adds gametime but he is away =/ what will i do for hours now lol

Level 80 Warlock on Frostmourne.

Full tier 7.5 and a few Ulduar 10man pieces.

Really bored of it at the moment, so my Xbox 360 has been getting a bit of a work out :p

Really bored of it at the moment, so my Xbox 360 has been getting a bit of a work out :p

Pretty much the same for me.
I only go on once a week to get my cracked egg (I WILL get that dang proto drake.... dangit!)... and that's it. My account is going to waste, along with all my chars and gold, my sweet sweet virtual gold lol.

Pretty much the same for me.
I only go on once a week to get my cracked egg (I WILL get that dang proto drake.... dangit!)... and that's it. My account is going to waste, along with all my chars and gold, my sweet sweet virtual gold lol.

My brother keeps asking me for my gold as I rarley log on now, but I just can't give it to him lol I'm attched to it :p

I bought this once because i heard millions a ppl play so i tried it out i didnt no what to do so never went on it ever again lol i just play xbox live that owns

I used to play runescape when i was a kid i was like lvl 70 its sad i know lol

Twisting Nether,80 Warrior and 80 Druid.
TW US? I used to play there if you knew of anyone named Dehdrexx/Millinex/Dehlida...

Anyway I used to play, cancelled my account about 2 months back because of boredom. I did everything including raid lead/GM, high rated arena, game just is a drag now. It very much caters to casuals/bads and helps them get gear, when it should be= if your good you get gear, if your bad you get nothing until you are good.

Blizzard/Activision killed it, but meh... Selling the account now lol

Most reactions

Back