World Of Warcraft Anyone!?

MagicPie

Reaction score
My husband and I play WoW with about half a dozen of our 'real life' friends. We're in the UK and play on Azjol-Nerub. :hyper:

My sons are never off the dam thing, Get a life guys! lol
My youngest and the weaker of the two players has a
Level 80 Palladin
and the older boy has a Level 80 Druid
That must make sence to someone.
They play on
Aggamaggan.....DOH!

My sons are never off the dam thing, Get a life guys! lol
My youngest and the weaker of the two players has a
Level 80 Palladin
and the older boy has a Level 80 Druid
That must make sence to someone.
They play on
Aggamaggan.....DOH!

OMG i have a flat mate who is obsessed i.e. plays it 18 hours a day only stops to drink and eat. SAD lol

i cant see the appeal, he has got to the top like 3 times and just starts again, pointless :p

Yeah I played for a bit my friends convinced me to start and I got hooked on it, got to level 70 and once that new patch came out I quit.

I have a level 80 orc hunter on Earthen Ring and a couple of 70s as well, used to play a ridiculous amount but eased off now.

I can't play it coz I'm stuck on dial-up :(

you should be allowed to play WOW without being online. Then you could learn how to play it and develop a few skills before going online and getting killed.

i don't play it as i get addicted to things very easily and im sure it would end up ruling my life :lol:

you should play Fish Tycoon. It isn't addictive :) not.

bloody game ruined my life, and I'm still playing it :)

Me and Netty play :nod: I got a lvl64 Draenei Death Knight, lvl55 Warlock and a few other Alts. Netty has a Lvl63 DK and a lvl55 Warlock. We are on Aerie peak and in the guild Ascendo Tuum :nod:

We started playing in November last year, but had a break from it for a couple of months. Gaining the ability to create a DK has made it more interesting though :good:

It was MaddieJ on here that got us hooked :S

you should play Fish Tycoon. It isn't addictive :) not.

bloody game ruined my life, and I'm still playing it :)

I had the hardest time finding the last magic fish. :lol: It consumed my life for a good couple weeks.

I play! Not as much as I used to though. Basically just been going on to do the daily tourny stuff.
My husband also plays. Well.. used to play. He's taking a break from it right now. A lot of our friends that we raided with quit playing after Ulduar was added, and well.. neither of us really recovered from that. Boring when you can't really do much of anything, ya know.

My main is a 80 BE paladin. I also have numerous other chars. 72? 73? BE DK, 71 Tauren Hunter (used to be main), 72 BE Mage, and a few other misc chars. Thinking about starting a druid. Also want to level up an alliance char.
I play on the Dalaran server.
Chars you'll most likely see me on.. Shenshen, Miaoyin, Tromp, Imacolata.... so gimme a hollar if ya like :) I'm really not that talkative unless I'm in a mood heh.

I used to play and raid bur give it up.

I went back a few times but that only lasted for a week or so before I got bored :/

Most reactions

Back