Woohoo!

sara19

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Right!
Im already, just thought id enlighten my great international fish experts.
Im getting 1 stripped barb (had 2 but one died so getting it a new friend) of course i have more :p
And 3 Elephant nose fish, was told 3is a good number but if i see ONE fight, thats it, il get 2 more!
I have lots of sand in one side of the tank, i have a fridge full of bloodworm and medicines by the bucket load and about 4 books for fish disease, the waters been tested and ive got the green light!
I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys as i know youd love to hear about good stuff rather than me asking yet another question haha!
Have a good weekend everyone! :good:

its a 5footer :D
And your from essex ... ME TOO! >.< hehe

I hope you cycled your tank. Do you mean tiger barbs when you mean striped barbs, I have never heard of them. I have no clue on elephant nose fish, but if they don't get too big, tat tank could hold a whole bunch more than that.

yeah the tanks cycled and all good thanks for replying :) i have 2 albino tiger barbs and now .. 2 stripped barbs, the stripped barbs are hard ones to find only seen em once but they do exist haha :) search google or something:p

yeah the tanks cycled and all good thanks for replying :) i have 2 albino tiger barbs and now .. 2 stripped barbs, the stripped barbs are hard ones to find only seen em once but they do exist haha :) search google or something:p

I would rather Bing it. what is the future stocking that you are planning on?

my dad used to keep a 5x2x2 stocked with angel fish , when he sold it i was screwing !

all the old rocks are now in his garden as ornaments, lol

Elephant nose fish get pretty huge. Up to a foot, I think.
<a href="http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile42.html" target="_blank">http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile42.html</a>
But really, it depends on the species...
I read about them in my aquarium mag.

Then, I wouldn't get any small fish that could fit into their mouth then. I plan on getting an aquarium magazine some time in the near future.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking....
And I read that they can be pretty aggressive as well.....

Most reactions

Back