Withdrawn

kiriyama

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock : Amano / Japonica shrimp
Quantity for sale: 5
Reason for Sale: Setting up Tanganyikan Cichlid tank, fear the shrimps could become food.
Delivery or Collection: Prefer collection but delivery could be arranged.
Sales price: Open to offers , they cost me over £3.00 each but I'm aware you can get them much cheaper in other places , so any sensible offer..
Postage & Packaging: TBA
Photograph: N/A no USB

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi , was thinking £5.00 for all 5 then postage next day delivery on top , think that's £6.00 but will check, hope that's ok ? To be honest I'm just trying to rehome as much as I can rather than LFS (had a bit of a fall out) lol, let me know what you think... :good:

Most reactions

Back