Why Not Get Together One Weekend This Summer

john starkey

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey all you planted tank lovers i thought it would be a nice idea if we could arrange a get together one sat / sun this summer , have nice chat about our hobby try to arrange something for the wife and kids to do while we talk plants and fish, we could try and choose a meeting point to suit everyone,What do think ? :thumbs:

Yeh quality idea, I'm in so long as people actually turn up this time! The last TFF meeting me and the bloke I traveled with were the only people to turn up!

Sam

Nice idea. Might be more practicle if we leave out wife and kids though, from a personal perspective, at least.

Meeting in a well-known shop or public aquarium would be a good idea. Somewhere fairly central for obvious reasons.

Nice idea. Might be more practicle if we leave out wife and kids though, from a personal perspective, at least.

Meeting in a well-known shop or public aquarium would be a good idea. Somewhere fairly central for obvious reasons.

Hey i was including the wife and kids thing to make it easier for some of you to get out ! :lol: Actualy George i agree with you on the shop or public aquarium meeting point , from my point as i live in worcester i dont mind traveling any were within reason say up too 200 miles both ways .

I am way too cool to be seen with you bunch of nerds. 8)

Cooly McCool too cool for school Dave. :lol:

Conversation links in to the UKaps.

How about Blue planet aquarium or chester zoo? I live 5 min away from blue planet and work at chester zoo, which is only ten minuet away!!

Cheers,
Graeme.

I went to the blue planet last time - WHEN NO TURNED UP and I aint going that far again! :lol:

Sam

Conversation links in to the UKaps.

How about Blue planet aquarium or chester zoo? I live 5 min away from blue planet and work at chester zoo, which is only ten minuet away!!

Cheers,
Graeme.

Either of these would be perfect for me.

Dave the forum Fonz.

I thought by centrally yould decide Nottingham or Leicester somewhere like that.

Sorry Sam Oxford is South and Cheshire is Wales. Oops did I say that No offence

Andy

Most reactions

Back