Who's Watching Bb8 This Year.

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Now and then I watch it.
Twins to win.

i try not to the twins already annoy me :angry: in fact they all annoy me :angry:

OOH big brother has started in the UK already.. that must mean it will start here in North America soon.

I LOVE BB.. it's better then Survivor!!!

i am watching it but rapidly loosing interest, i'm so over all the girls in there, should chuck out about 5 girls and put some men in. also i really don't like either of the two blokes they put in the other day.

do u think it was right that emily was kicked out?

the north american version has been funny lately..

they have this guy called ''americas player''... every show the producers decide on something americas player must do..

and america gets to vote to decide on the person he must do ''whatever'' to..

america got to choose who he voted for.. he had to pretend to sleepwalk into someones bed until they kicked him out... he had to tell someone a sad story about when he was younger..

america votes who he has to do these things to..

he had to go into a gay guys bed and try to get himself kicked out of his bed.. but the gay guy didnt even care.. it was hilarious

he gets $10 000 for every task he completes

I love charley, hate BB though but she seems like a normal person (at least the normal people i know :( ), ie; so many chips on her shoulders and personal issues that she can't see the world straight....
I think she is a poor misguided fool, but like her for it.
Twins are hilarious also...

i wish someone would kick the poop out of charley shes a dillusioned loser, she thinks she goes out with all the footballers like john terry and frank lampard, frank lampard during an interview said he had never even seen the girl and doubts john terry has either.
shes living off whatever fame is available from her cousin
she also thinks she good looking which is 1 thing someone should set her straight on because shes god dam ugly
when she made brian cry the other day it just made me hate her even more
during that argument iv never seen chanelle so happy, i suppose she was thinking "well thats brian and gerry 2 vote 4 her next week"
i dare say if theres even a sniff of charley being evicted bb will fix something up like the person that gets the least nominations gets evicted.
the show is such a fix, and a bad fix

yeh bb was ok now it sucks really, charleys fault its amazing how annoying people can be, and how dilusional !!! chanelles a stunner though :p

the geordie boy will win though i recon just for his random lines!

my god I cant believe you have all been brain washed into big brother lol, i cant even watch it, even if I am flicking through channels lol.

nevermind I am sure you will all be cured from the BB virus soon. :crazy: :good: :shifty:

Most reactions

Back