Whodunnit?

Who Done It? (choose more than one if you like)

• The-Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • martyn21uk

• andywg

• SoCalMom

• §tudz

• Hooligan

• Paul MTS

• Ilya

• Dibari

• K.J.

• JayJay

• geo7x

• OohFeeshy

• MaddieJ

• Total voters

Ilya

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Briefing:
In the wake of the unfortunate pursuit. The perpetrator had gotten away. The only people who could help had only left the crime scene unsolved. And it is up to us, the normal users, to find the criminal.

Event:
A person by the alias of Oscar Breeder, was seen creating a threat titled "My New Fish". When users opened the link, they were shocked to see a fully grown Oscar enclosed in a tiny tank. The picture wasn't real. And the criminal said that it was photoshoped. However, everyone thinks that Oscar Breeder was a gimmick account. And this is where the story leaves off.

Evidence:
oscar.jpg

Conclusion:
I believe it was Studz. He does a lot of graphic design. Even says so on his signature.

This is meant to be a nice friendly thread :).

i think it was the wolf, he was the first to see it and he made a big fuss of it.

no offence wolf!

Moi? Neverrrrrr. One is more cunning than to stay around the scene of the crime... unless however you've watched the film "inside man", then it could well have been someone like me ;)

You do have a conscience somewhere then Andy, at least you gave people some chance at finding out it was really you.

I think it's funny how people are blaming the-wolf when he obviously didn't do it.

for the record it wasn't I.
I was in on the gag from the start and had to post first to get the ball rolling.
you'll note I was not the first to start name calling or mud slinging :)

Curious; exactly how are we going to figure this out? :sly: I say we make a deadline and whoever gets picked most by then gets a trial!

We post until a mod tells us who's ip matches who's. Or until someone fesses up.

Most reactions

Back