Who Here Has A Drip System?

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So, Yes...who? And if you do, can you post pictures and tell what you did to make it? I'm looking into this as changing water in jars everyday seems a bit impractical. I have no idea where to start though! If anyone would like to take the time to write a step-by-step...that would be amazing!

So, Yes...who? And if you do, can you post pictures and tell what you did to make it? I'm looking into this as changing water in jars everyday seems a bit impractical. I have no idea where to start though! If anyone would like to take the time to write a step-by-step...that would be amazing!

OOOH GREAT IDEA

they actually sell what are called dosing systems, usually used by SW to dose calcium etc. They are pretty easy, just rely on gravity. what you can do is get a container and poke a small home, place some airline tubing and seal them together. Use a clam to control water flow down to the container that you want. thats my makeshift version anyways.

Any further yet because I'm looking in to getting a drip system too...

This is from the beginning of last year Josh. Constantine hasn't posted since last October :good:

WOOPS. only saw FEB 29.

Think its bed time, 2:50am...
TIREDNESS!!!

I cant remember, did she get deployed or for some other reason had to move?

WOOPS. only saw FEB 29.

Think its bed time, 2:50am...
TIREDNESS!!!

Now morning (11:30) lol, still tired though...

Thought more about having a drip system, I think its a little advanced for me to start with so I am going to try maintain some little tanks...

Most reactions

Back