White Spot

lewtashjosh

Reaction score
HELP i think i may have white spot on a few of my fish, i have noticed them flicking against rock "only very offen" but flicking all the same

I have 2 brevis sun spots and 6 white clould mountain minnows ...the minnows with the problem, no visual signs of white spots

Can anyone help pleeeeease !!!

is there a treatment out there that does not require nasty bottle remedys ?

is there a treatment out there that does not require nasty bottle remedys ?

Coldwater or tropical?

Either way I'd do a 75% water change today and then do smaller ones everyday after that. If you have tropical turning the temp up usually works 2 :)

If you use a bottle solution- interpret has never steered me wrong.

Hi i have a tropical set up with a pair of cichlids "shellies" and 6 minnows increasing the water temp to ??? will this be ok ?

should this be done slowly ?

Lewis

Hi i have a tropical set up with a pair of cichlids "shellies" and 6 minnows increasing the water temp to ??? will this be ok ?

should this be done slowly ?

Lewis

I have tetras so mine is usually 26c and i turned it up to 30c. You should be okay to just turn it up as it will take time for the water to heat us so the fish will climatise to it :)

The only other thing i'd say is take the water out with a gravel cleaner/syphon and when you add the new water in add it slowly. My grandad breeds alot of tropical fish including chichlids and he's used the same method.

Most reactions

Back