White Holestone

loatmead

Reaction score
Hi all,
just a real quick question and that is, does anyone know where i can get some white holestone mail order.
Got 25KG today from an aquatic shop in Cornwall but that was all they had and i need more.
Thanks

The first result was this page. I've never heard of white holestone, do you mean ocean rock? Ebay sell 25kg sacks of the stuff.
Thanks m8 thats the stuff, its a real nice stone,white, smooth with lots of holes and interesting shapes

The first result was this page. I've never heard of white holestone, do you mean ocean rock? Ebay sell 25kg sacks of the stuff.
Thanks m8 thats the stuff, its a real nice stone,white, smooth with lots of holes and interesting shapes

It's really limestone. Also known as texas holeyrock. Its not cheap and to ship it it really gets expensive. Coral is also limestone. Cheack out ocal adds for someone who might be selling it.

It's really limestone. Also known as texas holeyrock. Its not cheap and to ship it it really gets expensive. Coral is also limestone. Cheack out ocal adds for someone who might be selling it.
Your not wrong m8, hell of a price so i think i might mix it up with ocean rock wich seems to be alot cheaper.

Most reactions

Back