White/blue Male Betta Spotted

AllenLeicester

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
:hyper: Went to LFS today and finally saw a gorgeous White with blue tipped fins male betta! Ive never seen anything but blue and red bettas! Hope he's still there for when my tank has finished its cycle! :drool:

If it is such a rare betta for your area, you'd better try to reserve him, otherwise he might effectively be gone.....

By the way, most bettas are not kept in cycled tanks in the lfs...... You could also put him meanwhile in a small container and do 50 to 100% water changes on a daily basis, depending upon the size of the container.

go and get him quick I have gone back for fish and they have been gone....and it is so sad :unsure:

Yeah, I'd go get him quick! never know who else may be looking for one!

go back and get him before its to late! if you have to keep him in a large glass or bowl until the tank cycles...thats still bigger than the cups they come in anyway!!!

:hyper: :hyper: now you understand why we have got more bettas than we have sense.... :good: :good:

Go go go!

Hehe, everyone on here can be a terrible influence! Oh well!

Go go go! Get the pretty little fishy!

Sorry, I've been up far too long and it's startin' to get to me brains! =P

Haha, and I love what liz2 said! So true!

You better go get him quick! I went to petco yesterday and saw a BEAUTIFUL crowntail that was blue on his body, then red with white on the tip of his fins. He was gorgeous! I would have gotten him, but I don't have my 5 gallon from my grandma yet! :( so maybe he'll still be there when I do get it!

I found an apache colored betta last time I went to the LFS. It took everything I had to walk away without him, and leave him in that horrible little cup. I'm sure he's gone now, but I keep thinking I should have gotten him.

Most reactions

Back