Which One?

fluval tank with fluval 3 filter, or equivalent juwel tank, for a lightly planted tank with slate an

• fluval

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • juwel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the fluvals are good tanks but id still go with the jewel for design and easyness to upgrade..

although it does depend on what your planning on keeping in it... do you have an ideas?

yer mate, it says above, sorry its my first poll, didnt really know where to type lol

ah i see it now sorry wasnt looking up there lol

youll be fine with the jewel you can probably even get away with using the internal filter on that lightly stocked tank, if you plan on more heavily stocking it later then you may need to go to an external canister :)

k well if the tanks set-up and everythings running smoothly, could i just add an external and have both of the filters running together?

I always stick to Fluval tanks now, had a bad experience with a jewel tank a few years back with it splitting at 5 in the morning and pissing water all over the floor and me having to do a quick rescue mission, I also prefer the look of the more chunkier Fluval tank.

I always stick to Fluval tanks now, had a bad experience with a jewel tank a few years back with it splitting at 5 in the morning and pissing water all over the floor and me having to do a quick rescue mission, I also prefer the look of the more chunkier Fluval tank.
same thing happened to me, but at 7.30 in the evening!! to be fair it was a second hand tank. i still prefere the Juwel 180 tank for design and look, to the Clearseal tank that replaced it. glad to see your thinking of junking the Juwel filter for a cannister.

cheerz guys, much appreciated, hope people keep voting, cuz im going to buy one tommorow

come on, i need a few more votes from the pro's, i need a clear winner

Most reactions

Back