Which Media For Eheim Filter

Cro-Baller

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have just taken delivery of an Eheim 2071 (Pro 3 - 250) and it only has 2 baskets, not 3 like I thoight. :blush: So which one of the medis do I not use? It come with Mech pro and Substrat pro but I'm concerned that it doesn't take biomech. What should I do, leave it out of split it with one of the other medias?

sorry didnt read the post properly.

i dont know what all those ones are but i would have bio balls, then pronge them some floss

sorry didnt read the post properly.

i dont know what all those ones are but i would have bio balls, then pronge them some floss

It comes with Mech pro and Substrat pro and thats all i have ever used in an external filter.

mech pro at bottom then sponge , top basket should be Substrat pro then floss type.
thats my opinion anyways
Clive

Ooooooh, maybe you could help me, sorry to jump in on your thread. I have ordered an Eheim 2073 (350) and just wondered how long your spraybar is? In my Eheim 2222 pro that only has two baskets I have some white rings, blue sponge, brown balls, white sponge, sorry but I dont know the actual names of the media.

Thanks
Mike

Ooooooh, maybe you could help me, sorry to jump in on your thread. I have ordered an Eheim 2073 (350) and just wondered how long your spraybar is? In my Eheim 2222 pro that only has two baskets I have some white rings, blue sponge, brown balls, white sponge, sorry but I dont know the actual names of the media.

Thanks
Mike
The spray bar on it's own is about 30cm long, and if my 2071 is anything to go buy you'll be mightily impressed with this filter. :good:

Thanks
Mike
The spray bar on it's own is about 30cm long, and if my 2071 is anything to go buy you'll be mightily impressed with this filter. :good:

Thank you. I think the 2073 is the same as yours bar the higher output and extra basket - Im excited now! :hyper: Does yours have a clogging indicator, is it electrical if it does?

Mike

Most reactions

Back