Which Frozen // Freeze Dried Food For Fish

kingmed

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have angelfish, cory's, synodontis catfish, raphael catfish, blackskirt tetras, sae's, pygmy cory's and red cherry shrimp. I have some other fish but these are the main ones at present time.
Today I went and bought a package of Hikari Algae waffers for my bottom dwellers. Now I am going to buy either some frozen or freeze dried foods for my fish.
The Petco here sells SALLY'S San Fran Bay frozen food and Hikari frozen brine shrimp and bloodworms. The petstore not far from here sells Hikari and Omega one brands. Of these which ones are the best, I've read that SF Bay wasn't as good and then I heard it was?????????????
I want to buy what all my fish can eat especially my small pygmy cory's and shrimp.
I had thought about buying possibly some frozen bloodworms and some freezed dried tubilflex worms or buying some frozen brine shrimp/baby brine shrimp. I'm not sure if the pygmy's would be able to eat the regular brine shrimp?
Are the tubilflex worms O.K. for the fish, I've heard mixed stores about them and is freezed dried food O.K. for the fish as well as the frozen. THANKS.

Most reactions

Back