Which Corydora?

furry catfish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everybody :) Corys are really nice little fish but I can't find one that would be good for me.I was going to get panda corys but then I found out they needed very good water conditions.My tank is 66 litres and my fish will be 2 adf,2 dwarf gouramis, 7 harlequins and 3 guppy.Temperature 25 or 24 degrees celsius

Hi everybody :) Corys are really nice little fish but I can't find one that would be good for me.I was going to get panda corys but then I found out they needed very good water conditions.My tank is 66 litres and my fish will be 2 adf,2 dwarf gouramis, 7 harlequins and 3 guppy.Temperature 25 or 24 degrees celsius
Get some Schwartzi's (NOT Super Schwartzi) they are lovely. Make sure you have 3 or more though as I had one on his own for a while and he got really depressed, got him 3 friends and within an hour he was like a new fish.

Schwartz...They are qite nice little fishI could get 3 or 4 of them :D

chris :hyper:

orange lasers (CW010) or C.similis are the best imo

i cant for the life of me find any orange lasers,every lfs around me is keeping there eye out,lol

i have 3 x panda's
3 x sterbai's
3 x C.similis

i have lost 3 panda's to date,they just seem to 1 day,die :-(

dont let that put you off though as they are lovely fish

I have peppered corys and julii corys not too much money and hardy. I think they are great. They and happy in the tan that is 75 F = 24 c .

Pandas are supposed to be more delicate than other cories but I've had 4 decent sized ones for 3 weeks now and they're fine - so far!

Most reactions

Back