Which Co2 Unit Is Best?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

daiandgems

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hiya im planning on starting a planted tank and now decided to go for the igwami look with guppies tank is 90l and I was looking at the new fluval 88g or tmc expert set not sure which to go for was originaly going to go low tech but I really like the igwami look and know ill need co2 to grow a successful carpet any help would greatly be appriciated

You might want to consider a shoaling fish to keep the clean, uniform look that goes with an iwagumi.
You will want a pressurised CO2 setup, they are all as god as each other to be honest, just look at the cost, and the cost of refills.

I would recommend you use a fire extinguisher as a 2kg bottle will cost about £20 and last you a lot longer than the 500g bottles you generally get with the proper kits.
Check out the link in my sig, and in the parc for further info.

Thanks, Aaron

You might want to consider a shoaling fish to keep the clean, uniform look that goes with an iwagumi.
You will want a pressurised CO2 setup, they are all as god as each other to be honest, just look at the cost, and the cost of refills.

I would recommend you use a fire extinguisher as a 2kg bottle will cost about £20 and last you a lot longer than the 500g bottles you generally get with the proper kits.
Check out the link in my sig, and in the parc for further info.

Thanks, Aaron

Hiya thanks was looking at the smaller 88g kits as im limited to space was thinking of making my own using a paintball canister but not sure which regulater would fit does anyone know the answer to this cheers

Most reactions

Back