Where To Get Tropica Plants?

fish.com1

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am wondering ewhich internet sites sell tropica plants? I know green machine and aqua essentials do but are there any other places on the web that do that will post to the uk?

Thanks.

Does it have to be tropica plants?

I have bought plants from plantsalive, they are a good price, good plants and fast delivery. I have also bought from ebay and got some lovely plants from the last trading post (or similar) again fast deliver and there plants were a good size and have come on great.

Aqua Essentials Have Tropics plants, always good on Delivery times with stuff to, although i never had any plants from them yet.

Cheers Gordon.

If you have one in your area then Pets at Home are 3 pots for £9 which is a lot cheaper than any internet site. Limited choice though and you need to get them when they are freshly delivered because they aren't the best at keeping plants.

AC

I use someone off ebay... they are really cheap and the plants i've had are really healthy TRY HIM

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have just used www.plantsalive.co.uk as I wanted some plants as part of my xmas prezzie and they are really good. I ordered the 18" collection for just over £5 so prices are pretty reasonable. I thought for that price they would only be small but they are full grown plants. I received an email to say they had been dispatched from the shop and received the plants by Royal Mail within 24 hours. I would certainly be using them again in the future if I need more plants and would certainly recommend them.

plants alive have had bad reviews off the forum they gave me some pest snails for free arnt i lucky lol :)
but the plants are well packed and cheap with quick delivery
for tropica plants try the greenmachine :)
scot :)

I use someone off ebay... they are really cheap and the plants i've had are really healthy TRY HIM

some of the plants on that list are non aquatic, and the trouble with 25plants/ mixed selections is that you get to many different species, with only a couple of plants in each. Far better to choose your own so you know what you are getting, and you can go for your own look.

saying that last trading post on ebay are good. But otherwise for tropica, it is P@H, AE & TGM.

greenline also do some quality plants.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You will almost always get pest snails with any supplier. Nature of the beast I'm afraid. Trick is not to overfed your fish and keep your plants healthy and the snails soon disappear.

Or put the plant(s) in a bucket overnight with some cucumber/lettuce or similar weighted to the bottom and most of the snails will vacate the plant. Eggs of course will remain in situ.

AC

Most reactions

Back