Where To Buy Just An Aquarium?

trinity0_10

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase possibly a 36" x 12" x 18" Aquarium, where is a good place to buy these possibly with delivery or in the King's Lynn area. Several places I have looked just want to sell the whole set up.

I am looking to purchase possibly a 36" x 12" x 18" Aquarium, where is a good place to buy these possibly with delivery or in the King's Lynn area. Several places I have looked just want to sell the whole set up.

have you looked at clearseal tanks?

they retail at many shops including pets at home which will be somewhere near most people.

andrew

I tried our local Pets at home & they were very limited, tried another local who only had a price list to 07. I visited an excellent well stocked place on a Roundabout on the A52 at Derby at the weekend only I didn't have space with 2 grandchildren. We have nothing like that around here. I will try Walsoken Aquatics when they open. Will have to move further a field I reckon.

I tried our local Pets at home & they were very limited, tried another local who only had a price list to 07. I visited an excellent well stocked place on a Roundabout on the A52 at Derby at the weekend only I didn't have space with 2 grandchildren. We have nothing like that around here. I will try Walsoken Aquatics when they open. Will have to move further a field I reckon.
the place of the A52 is bardills! its an awesome place for marines! yet they dont stock clearseal

i would recommend going to your local tip and your could pic up a bargin. just this weekend i got 3 breeding tanks and a filter for £10. no cracks, leaks or scraches

Most reactions

Back