Where Can I Get A Tank, A Big Tank?

13thmonkey

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have been looking for a 120 or 220 gal tank but unless i give the LFS my first born and half of my important parts i cant get one form them. now online places have great prices but you cant find any big tanks through them. now someone some where must sell and ship large tanks. but who? does anyone know?

the problem with big tanks is delivery. Even if you find a good deal on a used tank you have to get it shipped to you and that isn't cheap. I'd check glasscages if they have a drop spot around you they are going to be the cheapest option. Other than that look for a local club or paper for used tanks for sale.

Just one thing though, there isn't much mark up for stores on tanks. They really do cost a bunch and the bigger you go the more it costs. As you get bigger the glass gets thicker and as it does the cost almost doubles for the next thicker size.

PM me.

I have a 180 that has to go.

IT is in Alpena. All you need is two men and a truck.

HAs a large canopy suitable for any type of lighting you want to run. IT is not drilled, but I have an overflow I can throw in with the deal.

GL

Most reactions

Back