Where Are People In Uk Buying Plants From

julia298

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ive always got my plants from Green line and was always pleased with the service, plants arrived in good condition, often with care advice on bags etc.

Wouldn't get any plants from ebay again.

Any recommendations pls?

Didn't realise they were back, anyone bought from there since they reappeared?

they are now being run by by Andy's family, so i would imagine the service would be very similar, they dont have as much stock yet but i am sure they will grow :)

GREEN LINE AQUATIC PLANTS LTD CEASED TRADING & LIQUIDATED IN JULY 2008 , KEEPING SOME 70,000 PLANTS ABOUT 340 SPECIES HERE IN THE UK CLIMATE BECAME IMPOSSIBLE
DUE TO A 75% FALL IN SUMMER ORDERS CAUSED BY THE CREDIT CRUNCH PLUS SPIRALLING OIL FUEL & LIGHTING COSTS TO RUN THE TROPICAL NURSERY
A BRIEF MESSAGE FROM ANDY GREEN FORMER M.D. OF GREEN LINE AQUATIC PLANTS LTD

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PREVIOUS CUSTOM AND 100's OF KIND WISHES BY EMAIL INCLUDING KIND TRIBUTES FROM SOME OF MY COMPETITORS
I HAVE NOW HAD TO RETIRE DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS BUT
IT WAS A PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU ALL THESE LAST 22 YEARS

THIS SITE IS NOW OWNED BY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GREEN FAMILY T/as PRO-aqua-PLANT AN ON-LINE ORDER ONLY BUSINESS WHO WILL CONTINUE GOOD SERVICE & WILL BRING YOU NOT ONLY THE BEST LASTING LONG TERM AQUATIC PLANT FOOD ON THE MARKET BUT A LIMITED RANGE OF RARER UK GROWN AQUARIUM PLANTS & SOME OTHER WILDLIFE BASED PRODUCTS IN THE COMING MONTHS TOO

PLEASE CLICK ON THE ENTER SITE LINK ABOVE THE PICTURE TO SHOP/BROWSE PLANT FOOD AND AVAILABLE PLANT NURSERY STOCK WHICH WILL DEPEND UPON GROWING SEASONS

I'm looking for somewhere to get some HC (HEMIANTHUS CALLITRICHOEDES), and dwarf hair grass (ELEOCHARIS PARVULUS?) or the like.

With a bare 350 litre corner tank, I think I'll need quite a bit, so looking to pay a little less than £5.99 for a portion of Tropica stuff.

Any recommendations for some quality HC and dwarf hair grass appreciated!

Cheers

p.s. Has anybody used Aquarium Gardening? http://aquarium-gardening.com/results.php?category=5

Most reactions

Back