When Will My Guppy Give Birth Can Someone Reply Asap

guppy breeder

Reaction score
i have 2 female guppys and 2 male in this photo i will show you my orange guppy and you tell me how long until it will give birth well it want let me upload a photo or a video so tell me your email and i will send you the video. can someone reply ASAP!

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm not very good at judging other peoples pregnant livebearerss but I can tell you how to upload images here.

1. Open an account on photobucket.com.

2. Upload your image.

3. Once the image is uploaded, photobucket will provide a 'share' option with some codes. You want the IMG code.

4. Copy the IMG code and simply paste it here.

If you want to upload a video then open account on Youtube and upload your videos there. When you view your video on Youtube it will have a 'share' tag just under the video. Click 'share' and it will show you a link to the video that you can copy and paste to here.

Hope this helps.

and

ScreenShot2011-08-30at225851.png

now can you tell me how many weeks to go??

Still a week, maybe two yet; she will get huge and 'square off' (ie, her belly will take on a squarer shape, with distinct 'corners' at the front) in the day or two before birth :good:

It depends rather; young females have fewer fry than older ones; probably around 20 or 30, but could be as many as 50 or 60 :crazy:

Your second guppy probably has a good two or even three weeks to go yet.

Because the fry are growing larger and showing through the stretched skin of her belly :)

Most reactions

Back