Whats The Best Fish Store You Have Been To And Tell Why

Durbkat

Untrainable
Reaction score
The best pet store in my area in a chain store called "feeders supply" and I never see a dead fish in the tank and never see any sick fish either and they keep the tanks really clean to also I've never had a fish die from them. Another great pet shop that isn't in my area but have been to a few times called "greentree pet center" but its locally owned and they have almost every fresh water fish that I know of and they have several saltwater tanks to and also never seen a dead or sick fish and the tanks are kept really clean.

Animal Kingdom in brewster NY because they easily have 100 operating fresh and marine tanks and also a shark pool and i have never fgot a bad fish from them and they also keep their tanks really nice and decorative
:D

Bawtry store near Doncaster, good advice when i first started fish keeping and i wanted a rosy barb and he said it would nip the guppies tails, good to customers who are loyal and keep going to them, plus get store credit.

Bawtry store near Doncaster, good advice when i first started fish keeping and i wanted a rosy barb and he said it would nip the guppies tails, good to customers who are loyal and keep going to them, plus get store credit.

this place looks good, whats the name/address of the shop?

Whe i goe to my dad's house in atlanta i always go to The Fish Store and More. It is a great fish store and all their employees except one know everything about the fish. I don't know why they say more because everything in the shop is about fish except one poison frog vivarium.

Fish store and more website[

derby reptile and aquatic centre really good fish wide range some rare some common a very good prices

Whe i goe to my dad's house in atlanta i always go to The Fish Store and More. It is a great fish store and all their employees except one know everything about the fish. I don't know why they say more because everything in the shop is about fish except one poison frog vivarium.

http://www.thefishstore.com/ - Fish store and more website

Bawtry garden centre, bawtry.

Maidenhead Aquatics in Bridgford. Excellent service and quality. The staff know what there talking about, the only down side is the prices, they are slightly higher than most other stores.

But im sure by tommorow evening I will have a different view, I think im going to wharf aquatics in Pinxton, the man said he was open tommorow even though its bank holiday, so im really looking forward to it!

ive been to wharf aquatics, its good, but unfourtantely they had a red tailed catfish in a tiny, tiny tank

Well, they have been voted best retailer for three years since 2000 if im not mistaken, and thats for the whole of the UK. Im sure I will be impressed, but if we admit it, all fish stores are going to make mistakes, I haven't visited one yet where I agree with everything they do.

There's a tie for me, between The Aquarium Center in Randallstown, MD, or That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA. Both have very knowledgable staff, lots of supplies, and healthy fish, even some rare ones.

My favorite shop is Maidenhead Aquatics just outside Oxford. Its huge and its got loads of tanks all full of exciting fish. Its realy clean as well and the service is great the staff even now what they are talking about. Its my favorite maidenhead because they always have lots of catfish in of all sorts corys, L numbers and synos etc. :) :)

Most reactions

Back