What Type Of Cichlids For This Aquarium?

Def either dwarf NW's or do some small Africans. The africans mght be advantageous if your water is already hard (higher than 7.0) as they like basic waters around 7.5 or 8.0, so you wouldnt need to treat your water at all.

My water is hard and around 7.7 out of the tap, but I am stubborn and keep NW's, using natural and chemical methods to keep the pH around 6.5. depends on what route you wish to go

african julies are small and very interesting fish i managed to breed them ina small 2' X1' X1' tank and easily they reared the fry for me.

I have a 30 long myself and I would personally go with kribensis, Arutuas, Convicts, or rams and other dwarf cichlids. Only as a species tank though.

I wouldnt probably keep Kribs and Convicts together in that tank..itd be like WWIII

I wouldnt probably keep Kribs and Convicts together in that tank..itd be like WWIII

I said as a SPECIES tank only. Do you really think i am dumb enough to put cons and kribs together?Or Aurutas and kribs for a matter of fact! Dwarf Cichlids will get along with each other as long is they are not breeding. And trust me it is not a pretty site.

Most reactions

Back