What Skin Do You Use?

Tankww2

Reaction score
Out of all three skins you can choose in the bottom right area of the tff's home page

:eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama:

I use the light blue easier on the eyes.

I have been using the default but the light blue looks like a better choice for my likes.

ive got blue too ( light) i didnt even notice it could be changed,but its fine as it is,nice and gentle on my old eyes :)

I didn't even know we had options for skins :/ Guess I know how I'll spend the next few minutes.

Okay, I give in. I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.Please educate a blonde in the making.

Emma

At the very bottom of the page in the left hand corner there is a pull down tab at says either light blue, dark blue, or default skin. It changes the color of the forum.

I use light blue, If I remember right it use to be the default color. Its very nice on the eyes.

Thanks for that Mikaila31, I will give it a go

Emma

Edit. Well I have tried all 3, and sorry to be boring, but i like the default one. The dark blue makes my eyes go like I've been on the whisky, and the light blue is......whats the word I'm looking for?.........Crap. thats it crap. But I do like the icons that the light blue skin gives.

(Spoken like a true professional on forum setup Emma) LOL

Wow, this has opened up a whole new world for me lol, I'm going to use 'normal blue' from now on.

Most reactions

Back