What should i call them?

Zenn

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Come here to get your babies named, if you need help..

Me i have 7 fry of swordtail, i named two, Bubbles and Nemo, but i dont know what to call the other 5 can you help me...

Bubble is a perfect name for that fry, because she has just been let out into the tank, and man does she love the bubbles, guess i got the name right there

;)

Kool, never though of that, yeah, i think i have one just in mind to call them that, so splash it is.. thanks

;)

i never thought about nameing my fish lol. but i think i will start now. i wonder what i can call my 9 guppy fry. dont know if they r male or female. they r in my big tank and doing great. been in there for a week or so now. i also have guppy fry in a 6 g tank aswell. the ones in the big tank all look female. they r 1 1/2 months old now.

guppy girl said:
i never thought about nameing my fish lol. but i think i will start now. i wonder what i can call my 9 guppy fry. dont know if they r male or female. they r in my big tank and doing great. been in there for a week or so now. i also have guppy fry in a 6 g tank aswell. the ones in the big tank all look female. they r 1 1/2 months old now.
Hi ho... Hi ho... Off to work we go....... :)

My 2 year old has named some of my fish.

There is Tiger the male snake skin guppy,Big Cook Ben and Little Cook Small,the two corys and one of the red guppies is called Clifford the big red fish. :D

:hyper: This is a great subject! Well, I try to name most of my fry as soon as I can tell them apart.

:D My two swordtail fry are called Precious (she's a cream color) and her younger sister is Peggy Sue (she's a bright orange.) Their names had to begin with the letter "P" becuase their mother's name is Penny. :thumbs: My two black molly fry are called Susie and Zippy (becuase when I placed her in the breeder net she zipped around.)

Last is the guppy fry. Flora's fry are named Ivy, Petunia (she's the smalllest), Flo and Tibbits. There are a few 5 month old guppies that still have no names. My latest batch of 12 guppy fry are still unnamed so feel free to offer suggestions! (most of them are females with a yellow steaks on their tail and the only male I can identify has a red and yellow tail!) :fish:

:wub: I couldn't forget about my 6 month old balloon molly! Her name is Mandy, since her mother's name was Mindy.

o_O, wow now there is a fish lover ;)

I have my bubbles biting her mums top fin... what a naughty baby :angry:

But yeah, i think my swordtail female is ready to give birth again, so soon i will have too many fry, to know what to do with them all

-_-

hey i could come up with some names :)

aquabob
bubbler
slowpey
cutie
TroFi (TRopical FIsh) if they are!!
drip-drop

:D

i had one eyed catfish and i named him pirate! u get it? how most pirates wear a little balck band over their eye!
Be creative! name them by their characteristics!!!!

;) Good luck!!!

Most reactions

Back