What Pets Do We Have

I have lots of fish and one cat. This is Pandora. :D

1.jpg

Besides all the fish I have a couple of Australian Terriers. Kazimer is on the left, Gustav is on the right;

213090042.jpg

I have two cats.

Dinah
080808.jpg

and Bailey
Bailey2.jpg

No fish at the moment, still trying to find a suitable tank, and paint, and unpack. :lol:

What pets do you have catfish?

oooh an excuse to show off me babies :wub:

we have Smudge; she is a proper lady of the manor!

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

and Bella; the only way I could describe her is daft... very sweet and licks you to death!

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

Tiggs; Bella's baby. He is such a soft lad, he will lie down and roll over to his back religiously!

DSC_0414.jpg

and Lily; she is such a fruit! She charges around like a maddun and then suddenly will either curl up on your lap or in her favourite bed!

DSC00228.jpg

DSC_0721.jpg

we used to have a labrador, Simba. Adored him, but he became uncontrollable, the last straw being he growled at my 3yr old daughter over a treat :( had to get Simba rehomed after this (with no kids). was devestated, we'd had him from 6 week old

DSC_0409.jpg

oh, and of course, my fish tank, my two kids, Mia and Cole, and Kev, my fiancee :p

Apart from fish tanks..........
I have a 2yr old rabbit called Alfie! :) Was an indoor rabbit but preferred the garden! :p

SDC10060.jpg

SDC12501.jpg

He loves his 2 storey hutch! But gets full run of the garden during the day!

SDC10960-1.jpg

SDC10962.jpg

what pets do you have it could be bugs to fish

I have a Cocker Spaniel/King Charles Cavalier cross named Cash. He's copper-coloured with white dapples on his muzzle and is one of the most even-tempered dogs I've ever come across. We previously had Schnauzers, who were very frisky and loyal but barked a lot.

I have two dogs, both rescues:

Silly - 3yr old collie x staffy, we've had her for 2 years and she lives up to her name...

DSC00194.jpg

Ace - 1 yr old collie x australian kelpie, had him 4 months. I don't think he realises how big he is, he is very clumsy but so comical!

DSC00477.jpg

sharing a bed :rolleyes: They do have one each!

DSC00595.jpg

we also fostered Fozzy Bear for 5 months, unfortunately it didn't work out as he was very nervous and stressed, and snapped at people including our nieces :( shame cos he was lovely with just us at home...

DSC00436.jpg

Just_Another_One,

is that the very same Diesel who had the lion cut?! He looked so cool! Does he still have it?

well apart from the fish and crayfish we have
8 guinea pigs
4 chinchillas
2 degoes
6 chickens/1 cockeral
1 cat
12 turtles
alpine newts
too many ducks too count

and as of next month we will also have..2 pot bellied pigs (annie and nero) a donkey (barney) 2 swans, more ducks and chickens, and a little kitten called cassie (we are taking on a friends animals as sadly they have to move house :( )

Most reactions

Back